The TV Show
Based On The Book, Authored By Lyndon Wood
DIARY OF A FORTUNE HUNTER
“Entrepreneurs will learn how to micro segment their business to boost profit, how to grow super fast with hyper-growth and how to get rid of brain invaders and time thieves along with many more tried and tested formulas for you and your business.”
Guest speakers in this episode include:
- Gordon Merrylees, Head of Entrepreneurship at RBS
- Jim Duffy, CEO of Entrepreneurial Spark
- Bill Morrow. Founder of AngelsDen
- Andy Alderson, CEO of Vanarama
- John Loveday, CEO of Spearhead Compliance Training
Guest speakers in this episode include :
- Sir Tom Hunter, Founder of West Coast Capital
- Julianne Ponan, CEO of Creative Nature
- Eric Ho, CEO of YoYo Noodles
- Carolyn Pearson, CEO of Maiden-Voyage
- Lilach Bullock, Co-Founder of CommsAxis
Lyndon Wood setup his first business at the tender age of 19 in August 1990 at the start of the big recession with zero capital and no qualifications after leaving school at the age of 14, and has built his insurance business Constructaquote.com and Moorhouse Group to be a UK top 100 insurance broker specialising in the SME market both online and offline. Lyndon still owns 100% of the business today.
Inspiring business owners to take the shackles and restrictions off of their mind-set to encourage maximum growth is what he does hence Lyndon is the CREATOR and CEO of SUNZU The Art of Business, a social business network based in the UK and a global membership, with an emphasis on putting business first and making sure you get a return on time (ROT) not forgetting that people run businesses. SUNZU, is a business community with over 650,000 members worldwide. A lot more than a faceless social site as he says himself.
Lyndon’s passion is to use his knowledge base and contacts to assist other entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams.